THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not Much New

Well not a lot going on new in our life's to post. We went up to our lot this weekend and drove around trying to figure out the best placement for our home. I think this weekend we will actually take some stakes and try to stake it off. It is hard to pick the best placement on almost 3 acres. We also went to the Home and Garden show in poky w/ Jarem and Trish. It was fun for the most part, except when my wife lost her wedding ring. We spent the whole night searching our house and car while we had Jarem and Trish drive back to the Holt Arena to search their. We eventually found it in the groove the seat belt retracts into. I have no idea how we did not lose it, someone must have been looking out for us. We also went to several different places this week to try to pick out the stone on the outside of our home. Seems like an easy thing to do right. Its not, man there is a ton of different choices which really makes it difficult. Plus I am planning on trying to do the stone myself so that adds a whole other set of issues when picking it out. I don't want to get a pattern that is to complex to the point that it takes me a year to install, yet I don't want instillation to dictate my decision to much. Oh well we will get it all figured out before to long I hope. Anyway talk to you all soon.

0 comments: