Love your blog!! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Disney. Peighton is the cutest thing ever!! Give her lots of kisses for us. We need to get together soon and book our trip - it is coming up quick. Also, I talked to Britt about going to "the big band bash" here in poky on April 4th. I got your tickets so you're going!! haha! It is a fundraiser for the service group I am a part of. Call us soon! Love you guys!
1 comments:
Love your blog!! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Disney. Peighton is the cutest thing ever!! Give her lots of kisses for us. We need to get together soon and book our trip - it is coming up quick. Also, I talked to Britt about going to "the big band bash" here in poky on April 4th. I got your tickets so you're going!! haha! It is a fundraiser for the service group I am a part of. Call us soon! Love you guys!
Post a Comment