Wow no way I will ever stay on top of this thing while building a house. Right now Peighton is playing w/ Dylan and Britt is downstairs working out so I have a few seconds. Our family is still doing well just trying to keep our sanity. We had fun on New Years just staying up w/ our friends playing Rock band on Jarem's XBox. Pretty addicting game. I have no rhythm in case any body out there did not know this. The house is coming along pretty well, I wish a little faster but that's what you get when you try to do so much yourself. Today we got to see our soffit and facia done on part of the house which was pretty exciting. Glad to see the color looks good up. Its just so hard to pick out colors off of a little swatch. Hopefully they will be insulating next week and Sheetrocking 2 weeks from Monday. After that I'm afraid things might actually be going to fast for me to keep up, since I have to do all the Tile, Stone on the front of the house and build the deck over the Daylight basement along w/ put in a septic system before we can move in. That's just my part. Plus somewhere in all this I need to actually see my wife and daughter a minute or two. So as you all can see our life is pretty low stress right now. We are making the best of it all and in a few years maybe I will forget how much work went into this house and actually start enjoying it all. We are very thankful for being able to be in this situation especially in this day and age w/ the economy, even though it is a lot of work we believe it will all be worth it in the end. Cant wait for Peighton to have some space to actually run around. Anyway I will try to get some more Pic's of Peighton to post, she really is the only good reason to actually look at this site since she is so dang cute. Talk to you all soon. C ya
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment